Dead State is a compelling, high-tension survival RPG set in central Texas at the collapse of civilization and the dawn of the undead apocalypse.
As society is beginning to fall apart, the player must organize a group of survivors together, fortify a shelter, scout for food and supplies, negotiate with or defend against other factions, and maintain order inside the shelter as humanity teeters on the brink of extinction. Dead State is a full-fledged RPG featuring base building and management, turn-based tactical combat, and reactive story and dialogue with an emphasis on survival at any cost.
Attract new allies, scavenge food and supplies, and protect your shelter at any cost. Do you have what it takes to lead a desperate group through a crisis? This is your chance to find out.
- Demo Features
- Recruit up to 15 other survivors to join your shelter
- Scavenge in 18 unique locations and stumble across a large variety of random encounters
- Cross paths with some of survivor factions, such as looters, survivalists, and a fearsome motorcycle gang called
- the Coyotes
- Locate new harvesting and fishing spots to help feed your growing shelter
- Get familiar with Dead State’s deep tactical turn-based combat system
- Improve your shelter by assigning your allies to work on jobs, build upgrades, and make repairs
Added loading screen images and tips.
Added Nothing Gold trait to allies unable to have a mood higher than Content.
Added current in-game date, day number, and time to the Job Board.
Added current in-game date to the Shelter overview screen.
Added game day number on the Daily Results Screen.
Added low morale warning dialogue.
Adjusted dog attacks to cover diagonal spaces as well.
Adjusted combat balance on some weapons.
Tweaked some dialogue content.
Adjusted triggering times for some dialogues.
Changed item description text on several items for clarity.
Improved job board ally list tooltips for certain task types.
Fixed issue causing the car trunk to be accessible from horses.
Fixed an issue preventing certain ally traits from creating additional daily items.
Fixed an issue preventing the “Hacker” achievement from unlocking.
Fixed issues with the To-Do list not correctly clearing completed location-related items.
Fixed an issue causing unexpected morale losses if allies were killed during certain plot events.
Fixed issue with allies re-appearing after death in some cases.
Fixed an issue preventing certain morale and mood changing events from firing.
Minimum System Requirements:
OS: Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8
Processor: 1.7 GHz Processor or better
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia Geforce 8500 GT / ATI Radeon HD 7290 (512 Mb) or better
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Hard Drive: 3 GB available space
How to Install Dead State Update Version 188.8.131.52
- Extract with latest winRAR version.
- Run setup.exe and install update to your game directory.
- Copy crack from CODEX folder to your install directory.
CODEX release of Dead State
+ Dead.State.Update.v184.108.40.206-CODEXBlock game exe in your firewall to prevent the game from trying to go online.
Dead State Update Version 220.127.116.11 Download