Death Toll PC Game Free Download Full Version Death Toll is great looking new first person shooter that fuses Battle Royale and Capture the Flag gameplay components
Death Toll PC Game Free Download Full Version
Death Toll is a multiplayer, open world first person shooter that’s a part Royale and part Capture the Flag. Players are dropped into the world with nothing but their cunning, their will to survive, and the game’s only goal: Escape the Island.
Death Toll is a Battle Royale-esque multiplayer survival shooter in which the objective is not to live the island, it is to escape it by collecting four particular items and making it to the airfield. You and the rest of the players parachute to the big open game world at the beginning of the game and has to scavenge for food, weapons, gear, special vehicles and items in an effort to escape the island and prevent anyone else from escaping first. There’s an impressive quantity of army vehicles and modes of transportation for one to commandeer, such as tanks, assault choppers, bombers, fighter jets, motorbikes and even horses — you won’t be able to just jump in and push the army vehicles, however, first you will want to repair them with components you see in the island.
Clearly it will draw comparisons to PUBG, but Death Toll does well to stick out in the inevitable flood of Battle Royale games thanks to it’s unique objective based gameplay and varied variety of military vehicles you may choose a spin. It is a fun looking game that provides a terrific twist on the Battle Royale survival shooter as you participate in a huge arms race and struggle to escape the island. Subscribe to the Beta today for a chance to parachute in ancient!
Your pursuers have caused you plenty of harm and if they find you today, they will take all you have worked for. You will want to get one of the planes working to depart the island, but right now your priority is to get some food or you will be overly tired to defend yourself. From the vantage point in a second floor window, you place a deer cautiously emerging from a grove of trees near the base of a wooded hill. Deer can be hunted for food, so you increase your weapon and put your crosshairs over the creature’s heart. You’re going to pull the trigger when you find the deer start, then run off. You pan your scope into the side and see that the deer was startled from the group of heavily armed players which are currently approaching your position. It is a posse, and even though they don’t know just where you are, they know you are in the region. The Death Toll will be high now…
Death Toll Features
Following are the main features of the Death Toll PC game that you will be able to experience after the first install on your Operating System.
- Explore a gorgeous open world as you search for the equipment and supplies you’ll have to escape from the island and win the match. Find weapons to hunt those nearest to escape, or use your strategic abilities to turn the tables to those pursuing you.
- Can you win the arms race and leave the island with your own life, or are you doomed to be left behind and die with all the other captives?
- Death Toll includes an abundance of modern firepower like assault weapons, RPGs and grenades, together with defensive step like camo clothes and body armor.
- Combat Vehicles
- Many, such as the tanks or the jets, have functioning weapon systems. Acquiring one of those vehicles will greatly boost your odds of success, but to use one that you’ll first have to fix it with the components and materials you find scattered around the island.
- You will have to find food if you would like to survive. Canned food can be obtained if you can find it, however, the best way to keep yourself hydrated would be to hunt. The island is home to deer, rabbits, fox, and boar, all of which can be obtained for meals.
- Online competitive multiplayer
- Large open world
- Diverse vehicles such as combat vehicles with functioning weapons
- Familiar combat mechanics
- Unique gameplay mode
- Full day-night cycle
- Attentive programmer, dedicated to the players pleasure.
- No pay-to-win
Death Toll Gameplay
Death Toll System Requirements
This game system requirements are described in the content below. With these specifications, the game will run smoothly and the graphics would be crystal clear. A machine (CPU) better than these specifications is most beneficiaries.
Minimum System Requirements:
OS: Windows 8, 7 , Vista, XP,10
Processor: 3.0 Ghz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: DirectX 10 or even better with 8GB memory
DirectX: Version 10
Storage: 300 MB available space
Sound Card: Direct X Compatible
Here are quick steps how to install Death Toll PC Game, make sure you follow the steps that we have given below correctly.
- Extract with latest WinRAR version.
- Install setup.exe.
- Wait until is done.
- Play the game.