Defense Grid 2, DG2, is the highly-anticipated sequel to Hidden Path Entertainment’s 2008 Defense Grid: The Awakening. Setting the bar as the definitive tower defense game, Defense Grid 2 introduces new worlds and threats to test your tower placement strategies. With a bold new look, a compelling single-player campaign, and the addition of new game modes, online player-versus-player and multiplayer co-op, every play-through brings fun new opportunities and challenges.
DG2 comes with a story campaign featuring 21 stunning maps, dynamic level movement, an expanded story and cast of characters, hundreds of challenge mode experiences, new multiplayer modes, a procedurally driven audio score and the ability for players to build their own levels. DG2 also introduces players to DG Architect on the PC, a level creation tool set connected to Steam Workshop where players can create their own unique levels to share and possibly even sell if selected.
DG2 for the PC was funded in part by Dracogen, a private investor after a 2012 Kickstarter campaign funded the original game’s DLC, Defense Grid: Containment. DG2 is developed by Hidden Path Entertainment and published by 505 Games.
– individual experience will allow the player to expand and update its strategy of play, as well as increase the speed of the call for new objects;
– updated maps, company, enemies and characters, and, of course, tower;
the players who will play on the platform of PC, will be able to develop the content of the game, and share them online;
– the content of the game and the gameplay is very dynamic, so the game will require a constant change of tactics and the correct choice of strategy, as the level walking using several methods ;
– in cooperative mode perfectly realized the opportunity to work with one another, for this you can work together to build the tower and enjoy one – food, other than that during the cooperative players can compete with each other and communicate change during gameplay experience.
Minimum System Requirements:
OS: Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.0, Windows 8.1
Processor: Dual core CPU 2.0Ghz or faster
Memory: 3 GB RAM
Graphics: DirectX 10 video card with shader 4 support and Passmark Video Benchmark of 160 or above such as the following: ATI Radeon HD3650 or better (HD3650-HD8000, RX200-RX300+) (Radeon HD 4200 and HD 4250 not included) NVIDIA GeForce 8600 or newer (8800, 9600-9800, or 100-700+) (GeForce 8600M not included) Intel HD Graphics 2500 or higher
DirectX: Version 10
Hard Drive: 2 GB available space
Additional Notes: DG2 requires a multi-core processor and at least 3 GB of RAM on your computer to run. DG2 relies on a DirectX 10.0 or later graphics engine which means it runs on Windows Vista, Win7, Win8, and Win8.1. DG2 will not run on Windows XP. DG2 requires a video graphics card or chipset that supports DirectX10, video cards made with current technology after November 2006 (up to 7 years old). Compatible graphics cards include any AMD Radeon graphics card with the “HD” or “RX” designation (HD2000-HD8000, RX200-RX300+), any NVIDIA card after and including the 8000 series (8000, 9000, 100, 200, 300, 400, 500, 600, and 700+ series), and any Intel graphics chipsets released on the GMA X3100 (2007) architecture and later (GL960, GM965, B43, Q43+, G41, G43, G45, GL40, GS40, GM43, GS45, Core i3 integrated graphics or later, Intel “HD Graphics” or later). DG2 requires Steam to run.
How to Install DG2 Defense Grid 2 Repack
- Extract with latest winRAR version.
- Install the setup.exe.
- Play the game.
DG2 Defense Grid 2 Repack Download