Description: In Grow Home you play as BUD (Botanical Utility Droid), a robot on a mission to save his home planet by harvesting the seeds of a giant alien plant. On his quest BUD will discover a beautiful world of floating islands that are home to some rather strange plants and animals.
Grow the giant plant and use your unique climbing abilities to reach ever higher ground, but be careful…one wrong move and it’s a long way down!
- Climbing: Procedural animation allows you to move BUD’s hands independently, creating a unique and unrestricted climbing experience.
- Growing: Guide and ride the giant alien plant as you create your own pathways in the sky. Everything you grow can be climbed on. Use it as a bridge, a safety net, or simply as a tool for artistic expression.
- Exploration: Explore every nook and cranny of the alien world as you hunt and collect crystals that can enhance BUD’s abilities. It’s a physical playground and many of the alien plants have unusual properties that can help you on your quest.
Minimum System Requirements:
OS: Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8/8.1 (both 32 and 64bit versions)
Processor: Intel Core2Duo E7300 @ 2.5 GHz or AMD Athlon II X2 240 @ 2.8 GHz
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: nVidia GeForce GTS 450 or AMD Radeon HD5670 (1024MB VRAM)
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Hard Drive: 1 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card with latest drivers
Additional Notes: Best played with a gamepad
How to Install Grow Home
- Extract with latest winRAR version.
- Burn or mount the image.
- Install the setup.exe.
- Wait until is done.
- Copy over the cracked content from the /Crack directory on the image to your game install directory.
- Play the game from desktop shortcut.
Grow Home Free Download