Help Robbe reclaim his memories in this 2D, dungeon platformer. Search shadowed dungeons for the exit, unlock memories, face his darkest fears – and maybe some of your own.
Imagine Me was originally released to Steam Early Access in March 2014. The development team worked closely with the Steam community to grow and shape the game into what it is today. The Imagine Me team includes all of the Early Access community members who devoted time and effort to the development of Imagine Me.
- Single player campaign
- Hand-painted scenes from Zac Duff
- Unlockable memories to form story
- Creative play. Complete dungeons by creating your own path.
- Randomized dungeons
- Dungeon boss battles
- Full Controller Support
- Steam Cloud Stats
- Steam Achievements
- Steam Trading Cards
- Original soundtrack composed and performed by Lisen Jernqvist and produced by Tori Kamal
- Alienware AlienFX
This game system requirements are described in the content below. With these specifications, the game will run smoothly and graphics would be crystal clear. A machine (CPU) better than these specifications is most beneficiary.
Minimum System Requirements:
OS: Windows XP SP2
Processor: 1 GHz
Memory: 512 MB RAM
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Hard Drive: 300 MB available space
How to Install Imagine Me
- Extract with latest winRAR version.
- Install Imagine_Me_v09.02.2015_setup.exe.exe file.
- Wait until is done.
- Play the game from desktop shortcut.
Block all game executables in your firewall
Imagine Me Free Download