Description: Neverending Nightmares is a psychological horror game inspired by the developer’s actual battle with mental illness. In the game, you take on the role of Thomas who awakens from a terrible nightmare only to find that he is still dreaming. As he descends deeper through the layers of hellish dreamscapes, he must hide from horrifying apparitions and outrun his inner demons. He must discover which of the horrors he encounters are a manifestation of his own psychological state and figure out what reality will be when he finally wakes up.
- Terrifying nightmare worlds inspired by real life struggles with OCD and depression.
- Black and white artwork creates a distinctive moody and dark atmosphere.
- Branching narrative features 3 completely different endings.
- A dynamic lighting system gives the ever present darkness a character of its own.
- IGF nominated composer Skyler McGlothlin delivers a haunting and oppressive dark ambient score.
This game system requirements are described in the content below. With these specifications, the game will run smoothly and graphics would be crystal clear. A machine (CPU) better than these specifications is most beneficiary.
Minimum System Requirements:
OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8
Processor: 1.7GHz Intel/AMD CPU
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: OpenGL 2.0 compliant video card
Hard Drive: 500 MB available space
How to Install Neverending Nightmares
- Extract with latest winRAR version.
- Install Nightmare.exe file.
- Wait until is done.
- Play the game from desktop shortcut.
Neverending Nightmares Free Download