A journey begins… A treacherous tower… Unravel its mysteries!
Teslagrad is a 2D puzzle platformer with action elements, where magnetism and other electromagnetic powers are the key to go throughout the game, and thereby discover the secrets kept in the long abandoned Tesla Tower. Gain new abilities to explore a non-linear world with more than 100 beautiful hand-drawn environments, in a steampunk-inspired vision of old Europe. You play as a young boy who suddenly finds himself embroiled in a long-forgotten conspiracy, involving the despotic king who has ruled the nation with an iron fist for several years. Jump into an outstanding adventure told through voiceless storytelling, writing your own part. Armed with ancient Teslamancer technology and your own ingenuity and creativity, your path lies through the decrepit Tesla Tower and beyond.
- Complex puzzles! Put your sense of logic to the test and cleverly manipulate the world around you using electricity and magnetism, the lifeblood of the game. Puzzles will range from “pff, that wasn’t so bad” to keyboard-smashing, controller-chewing frustration.
- Explore! Make your way through rich 2D hand-drawn surroundings as you journey into — and beyond— Tesla Tower, picking up use amazing new items as you go.
- Visual storytelling! Tired of all those words in your video games? Have no fear, Teslagrad features not a single snippet of text or squeak of dialogue. Everything is purely visual, and the entire story is told through what you see (and sometimes what you don’t see).
- Steampunk powered! Discover a dystopic and mind-blowing rainy-and-brainy setting, presenting a steampunk vision of an old Europe-inspired new world.
- Old-school boss fights! Use your skills and wits to overcome the 5 incredible final bosses eager to demagnetize you.
- No disruptions! That means no loading screens, no GUI, no cutscenes. Just the game and you.
- Mesmerizing soundtrack! Awesome mix of classical orchestra, with a touch of Russian inspiration and a myriad of metal bits and electrical stuff.
A new update of Teslagrad is now available here on Steam, and will be progressively available in all the other stores and distributors. Please find the whole list of changes below:
– Improved empty saved game slots now show the text ‘Empty’ in light grey.
– Improved graphics of conveyor belts, should now be synchronized better.
– Improved magnetflies, won’t fly around when they’re not visible any longer.
– Improved use of light in some scenes (for better performance).
– Reduced memory consumption drastically in general.
– Reduced total size of the game through better use of compression.
– Fixed bug when a slow machine might not have loaded a level in time.
– Fixed bug where bosses would desynchronize with the sound when menu was opened.
– Fixed bug where the player could avoid entering the final area.
– Fixed bug where the player either jumps or falls from a wall when leaning out.
– Fixed bug where the player would fall from a wall for no reason.
Minimum System Requirements:
OS: Windows XP (SP3)
Processor: Dual Core 2GHz
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Hardware Accelerated Graphics with dedicated memory
Hard Drive: 1 GB available space
How to Install Teslagrad Version 1.3.1
- Extract with winRAR.
- Run Setup.exe.
- Select the Languages into Menu Options.
- Have Fun!!!!
Teslagrad Version 1.3.1 Free Download