When Isaac’s mother starts hearing the voice of God demanding a sacrifice be made to prove her faith, Isaac escapes into the basement facing droves of deranged enemies, lost brothers and sisters, his fears, and eventually his mother.
The Binding of Isaac is a randomly generated action RPG shooter with heavy Rogue-like elements. Following Isaac on his journey players will find bizarre treasures that change Isaac’s form giving him super human abilities and enabling him to fight off droves of mysterious creatures, discover secrets and fight his way to safety.
About the Binding Of Isaac: Rebirth
The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth is the ultimate of remakes with an all-new highly efficient game engine (expect 60fps on most PCs), all-new hand-drawn pixel style artwork, highly polished visual effects, all-new soundtrack and audio by the the sexy Ridiculon duo Matthias Bossi + Jon Evans. Oh yeah, and hundreds upon hundreds of designs, redesigns and re-tuned enhancements by series creator, Edmund McMillen. Did we mention the poop?
- Over 500 hours of gameplay
- 4 BILLION Seeded runs!
- 20 Challenge runs
- 450+ items, including 160 new unlockables
- Integrated controller support for popular control pads!
- Analog directional movement and speed
- Tons of feature film quality animated endings
- Over 100 specialized seeds
- 2-Player local co-op
- Over 100 co-op characters
- Dynamic lighting, visual effects and art direction
- All-new game engine @60FPS 24/7
- All-new soundtrack and sound design
- Multiple Save slots
- Poop physics!
- The ultimate roguelike
- A bunch of achievementsUber secrets including:
- 10 Playable Characters
- 100+ enemies, with new designs
- Over 50 bosses, including tons of new and rare bosses
- Rooms FULL OF POOP!
- Mystic Runes
- Upgradeable shopsMerry Christmas! Here is a list of major issues fixed by patch 1.04.
- Bombing walls between special and secret rooms
This was introduced in 1.03 by mistake when fixing another secret room bug and is sorted out now.
- Screen saver coming up unexpectedly on Linux
On Linux, we fixed a problem where the screen saver could come up in the middle of the game when using a gamepad.
- Not being able to delete save slots
It should now be possible to delete save slots, even when using the Steam Cloud sync. In 1.03 the delete button often didn’t do anything.
- Black Judas achievements
Some players notified us about an issue where some Judas achievements were not unlocked for beating the game with Black Judas. This should be fixed now as well.
Minimum System Requirements:
OS: Vista/Win7/Windows 8
Processor: 2GHz Dual Core
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia GeForce 8600 or better, ATI Radeon HD 2600 or better
How to Install The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Version 1.04
- Extract with winRAR.
- Install the isaac-ng.exe
The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Version 1.04 Free Download